Breaking news at a glance
October 2022: psPlanner
We have launched a new version of our scientific programme planner in October 2022, featuring a bunch of new functions, helping you to manage your scientific programme easier and better than before. Further information about the scientific program planner.
January 2021: Virtual conferences
Together with our partner Erdmanns, we have extended our congress app platform with features for virtual and hybrid congresses. More information about virtual conferences.
New: The society app - a single app to stay in contact with your members.
With the new society app you will own a native branded app under the name of your society, which acts as a portal to your conferences apps and other important resources. The society app is capable to house several conference apps of a society. Moreover, the society app framework allows you to integrate other mobile-friendly apps and websites, such as a link to your membership system, your society websites, your guidelines etc.
The all-in-one solution for your members and delegates
Our user-friendly back office CRM now features a section for the society app. With this framework you may create tiles of different sizes, colors and with different icons or graphics. Each tile can be linked with a variety of targets, such as:
- Conferences: in the same way as a branded conference app
- External mobile-friendly websites, such as: Society homepage, Membership website, eLearning websites
- News center: a conference-independent news center to receive important push notifications and messages all year round
- Local pages and documents, which can be used to advertise future conferences, Society guidelines, FAQ, etc.
- Sponsor banners can be added on any section of the society app